Providing effective legal services in Santa Barbara, Ventura and San Luis Obispo counties since 2001
At the law offices of Laborde & Daugherty, we have handled family law, estate planning, probate, and commercial collection matters for clients since 2001. We proudly serve people throughout Santa Barbara, Ventura and San Luis Obispo counties, and we aim to provide effective legal representation to everyone who comes to us for help. We focus on the individual needs of each client and provide you with personal service in a cost-efficient manner. Legal issues can be devastating for your personal and professional life. Make sure that your case receives the attention it deserves by putting Laborde & Daugherty on your side.
Dedicated service with a personal touch
When you come to Laborde & Daugherty, you benefit from our:
- Extensive Experience – The attorneys on our staff have more than 40 combined years of experience in the legal profession. Our experience provides a unique perspective on the workings of the law and helps us find solutions to your problems that others might miss.
- Personalized Service – We know that every case is different, and that is why we carefully listen to our clients to figure out an individualized plan for each unique situation.
- Devotion to Clients – We want to help you navigate through the difficult times. Our commitment to client satisfaction has led to countless referrals over the years.
Areas of Practice
At Laborde & Daugherty, our staff is dedicated to assisting clients with cases of:
- Family Law – We use our extensive experience and knowledge of family law to guide you and your loved ones towards a positive resolution on your issues.
- Estate Planning & Probate – Our estate planning & probate services can secure your legacy and provide peace of mind for your family.
- Commercial Collections – If you are owed money, we can assist you with your commercial collections needs to secure the compensation you deserve.
Contact an experienced law firm today
Call the law offices of Laborde & Daugherty today at 805-963-4567, toll free at 800-485-7329 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation on your case.